Intuit QuickBooks Profile
Intuit QuickBooks. Easy accounting software for your business.
At Intuit, we know what it’s like to run a small business. And we know how challenging it can be, especially when it seems like the little details are getting in the way of the big objectives. That’s why we’ve developed easy-to-use software to help you take care of the basics. From creating invoices and tracking cash flow to calculating VAT and filing returns with HMRC, our software helps you get more organised and save time on your accounts, so you can spend more time on your business.
Intuit was founded in 1983 and today we are one of the world’s leading suppliers of small business software, with more than four million customers worldwide. In the UK we offer two types of small business accounting software:
- QuickBooks Online, which you access on the internet from any Mac or PC, and many mobile phones.
- QuickBooks Desktop, which is software you buy and install on your computer.
It can help you with tasks like:
- Creating invoices and estimates
- Tracking sales and cash flow
- Managing your customers and suppliers
- Monitoring your VAT and filing VAT returns with HMRC
- Understanding your company’s performance
- Running payroll and submitting payroll forms to HMRC
- Planning ahead, forecasting and budgeting
Furthermore, our software is accredited by ICEAW and QuickBooks Premier and Payroll is HMRC Payroll Standard accredited. That means it’s been tested to be fully compliant with HMRC systems.
Visit our website to find out more about our QuickBooks Online and Desktop Products.
QuickBooks. It’s about time.