British SME Magazine: Issue 2
In this issue of British SME we look at the following:
- Apprenticeships – The cost effective way to recruit bright sparks to your business.
- Staffing – Make your way through the employment maze with our guide to getting you started as an employer.
- Banking – SMEs have struggled to expand because banks are becoming more cautious about their lending strategies. But is this changing?
- SME in Depth – Estate and letting agent Brian Kingsbury has weathered a tough couple of years, but it’s given him the chance to tighten up his processes and save costs.
- Opinion – Budget 2011 + Fleet Hire
You can click on the interactive version of British SME magazine to open it, read the news, features and opinion, click on various links in the content as well as download it or share it through your own social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.