British SME Magazine: Issue 1
In our first issue of British SME we focus on:
- Insurance – The responsibilities that come with running a business may seem somewhat daunting at the start, but there are a number of insurance policies that can help you protect yourself and your business.
- Banking – The relationship with your bank should be at the core of your business operations, so it’s vital that you get the product you need.
- Business Support – Plenty of agencies and businesses want your company to succeed, which means there is plenty of support out there to help you get off the ground.
- SME in Depth – In over a decade Howard Ashcroft has seen his business, the Real Cleaning Company, experience some real highs and some real lows.
- Opinion – Cash Flow, Commercial Mortgages and Pensions
You can click on the interactive version of British SME magazine to open it, read the news, features and opinion, click on various links in the content as well as download it or share it through your own social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.