British SME Magazine: Issue 3
This issue of British SME focuses on the following:
- Insurance – Accidents and crime do happen, so it’s worth making sure your business won’t suffer in the case of loss.
- Factoring – Getting paid for your services can have a real impact on your cashflow. But help is as had.
- Sole Trader – Fancy getting out of the rut of employment and becoming a sole trader? It’s easier than you think. We explain how you get started.
- SME in Depth – Persistence has been the key for Stinkyink.com’s John Sollar, who has survived a number of disasters to create a thriving business.
- Opinion – Business Start-up 2011, Retirement + Bad Debt
You can click on the interactive version of British SME magazine to open it, read the news, features and opinion, click on various links in the content as well as download it or share it through your own social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.