More SMEs considering card payments
83 per cent of businesses that do not currently accept card payments have said they have considered introducing a system, but 77 per cent said they had little or no understanding of how card processing works.
81 per cent of respondents were concerned about the associated cost and risk of credit card fraud when considering whether or not to accept card payments.
- Card charge ruling ‘historic and highly significant’
- Actinic Online launches merchant payments service
- SMEs ‘must process payments before holidays’
- Barclaycard launches cashback card for SMEs
- Online payments leaving SMEs open to fraud
Speak Your Mind
Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!