New business insurance from Post Office
The Post Office has launched a new business insurance, available from today, further extending the range of services offered to UK businesses at Post Office branches.
Post Office Business Insurance can be tailored to meet the needs of businesses of all shapes and sizes. Businesses can select the cover that meets their individual requirements, with insurance available to include:
• Protection against fire and theft
• Employee and public liability
• Professional indemnity
• Business interruption e.g. if machinery breaks down or an accident closes your business temporarily.
The Post Office says it can cover 95 per cent of small businesses.
Duncan Caesar-Gordon, Post Office head of business insurance, said: “The Post Office is at the heart of every local business community and our new policy will make it even easier for small companies to find business insurance without having to trawl the internet or look around.
“Millions of businesses use the Post Office everyday for our business banking and cash services and we can now support them even further with our simple to apply for Business Insurance.”
- Understanding liability insurance
- Diversification saving businesses
- New competition for Britain’s best local business
- Businesses leaving themselves vulnerable
- Link Lending introduces title insurance on remortgages
Speak Your Mind
Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!